This course is for designers and creators that are looking for a way to quickly and easily create designs in a variety of applications, or for those looking for an additional product to add to our offering in our online store. Asset packs and concept kits provide quick and reliable ways to test multiple ideas without having to redraw and redesign after each new idea strikes.
As a tattoo artist for 20 years , I know the pain of a client asking for just one more revision, “We just need to change it from a purple rose into a blue daisy…..that’s simple right?”. And as a T-shirt designer you do not have all day to be making art when you really need to be selling shirts. This course is the answer. We have engineered this course to show you how to create ( From the ground up) a fully functioning asset pack revolving around 1 concept…..ROBOTS.
We take you through building both a 2-D robot customizable asset pack AND the construction of a complete concepting KIT for a more realistic Sci-fi style robot. These tools will allow you to create quicker, modify the design easier and create an asset that you could put up for sale as part of your product line.
What are we going to teach you in the course........how do we help
- Included in the course you will build out a complete asset pack for use in both a 2-D flat image robot AND a 3D Concept robot complete with lasers and muzzle flashes
- We will show you how to construct each shape of the 2-D robot, teach you how to lay it out properly for creation of a reusable asset, and teach you proper structuring for recoloring the shapes in a variety of colors , this will save you valuable time by having a prefabricated base of shapes to pull from each time you make a character
- We give you the COMPLETE research process that I use to develop robots , and teach you how to pull colors and create pallets from the reference images to give your robots a pleasing appearance, even if you don’t know anything about color theory, this assures your robots are correctly and beautifully colored, and best of all….WE GIVE YOU 7 color pallets to get started to get you up and going right away
- We teach you how to export and structure the asset pack to support a professional workflow, allowing you to create in an order that is native to how your brain works…no more flipping back and forth between documents.
- We teach you how to create your own fully rendered set of vector brushes pulled from your own imagination and then apply 3-D effects and textures created by you……..at the end you have a complete robot of shapes to utilize in many different ways to get those projects out faster.
- We teach you textures pulled from everyday objects around the house using only a smartphone….and then show you how to properly treat them to recolor and export them
- We give you a step by step instruction to create sci fi lasers and muzzle flashes…….so you can create your own unique brushes to accessorize your robot….and the best thing is….we include the brushes to get you up and moving
Why 7th Season Studios?
With over 30,000 students in the illustration space, 7th Season Studios knows how to teach digital art …. but don’t just listen to us……listen to what other students are saying about our courses and teaching style
“I just wanted to share my appreciation for this course. I'm totally engrossed and loving every minute of it. Your presentation style and the course structure and content are excellent,”- Jeremy.
“I'm not even half way through but whatever I've learned so far has filled me with joy and inspiration.Here is a small design I made after one of your lectures."
"Thanks again for this wonderful course :) “– Rohit
“Definitely a top teacher in his style”-Michael
With a 30 Day money back guarantee there is no risk……( I will tell ya though we just don’e encounter this much….lol).
What will you achieve when you complete the course?
- Aside from confidence in your abilities and getting to know the software, you will receive the complete robot pro pack from 7th season studios…..PLUS you would have made it , at the end of the course you will have
- A completed asset pack
- A complete 2-D and 2.5 illustration
- A complete texture pack
- A complete brush pack
- A complete pack of various pallets
What support is available
- We answer questions through the entire journey, so whether it is via email, chat, loom or voice…..we are to help you at every step of the journey …..so let’s get after it
"With over 20 years in tattooing it was a natural progression into the world fo digital art for me, and 7th Season Studios was a way to bring my love of art to a place where I can be of value.I have always been an entrepreneur and running a graphic arts based business has allowed me to help more people than I could in any other venue. We teach people the skills to take real actionable steps that allow them to take their vision and create real change."
"As founder of 7th Season Studios it has been a natural place to teach and practice entrepreneurship .7th Season Studios is all about 1 key concept that makes us different than any other service out there....we focus on 1 fundamental concept when we design courses and build products
Application Through Creation
All of our courses teach the concepts through creating a portfolio pieces....some are fun, some are silly, but some are serious and intense when we create them......but each course has you as the CREATIVE actually CREATING I firmly believe the future of value is knowledge work , and in the digital age we are in a prime position to develop these skills early on"
With courses in photography, illustration and cinematography and motion graphics 7th season studio has been wildly successful in a variety of platforms including Udemy and skillshare
StartPicking an art style (4:23)
StartMaking your body masses (6:45)
StartDetailing the body masses (5:23)
StartMaking the head shape (9:52)
StartMaking arms and legs (13:12)
StartMaking mouths and noses (7:51)
StartAdding Eyes hands and feet (12:10)
StartMaking color variation on the shapes (11:01)
StartProper layering and exporting into an asset pack (14:11)
StartCreating decals and adding to the asset pack (8:22)